The office is an internal unit which assists the President to manage, operate and implement inspection on law execution and responsibility fulfilment of the whole university.
1. Investigate the fulfilment of laws and policies on education
2. Inspect the fulfilment of objectives, plans, training contents and methodologies, training regulations, examination regulations, degree issuance, financial statutes, facility management, scientific achievements, personnel organization and required conditions to guarantee the expected education quality
3. Meet with faculty members, solve complaints related to education in compliance with legal regulations
4. Prevent and fight against corruption in education
5. Propose solutions to assure the implementation of education laws to suitably modify the education regulations of the university
6. Do other duties as requested by the President