1. Propose and adjust long-term, short-term strategic objectives and solutions for the university.
2. Implement and supervise the completeness of strategic development plans at each unit.
3. Work with deans/vice deans of university units on strategic plans implementation progress on behalf of the presidential board.
1. Build up strategic processes:
- Propose a strategic plan to develop the university in compliance with inner and outer conditions.
- Identify and propose ideas for orientations of other strategic plans and the related working models for the university to develop comprehensively, sustainably and internationally.
- Review, compose and propose annually university strategic plans.
2. Implement strategic processes:
- Manage, implement and supervise the implementation of university strategic plans.
- Orient and update information for strategic plans to submit to the Presidential board and the Science and Education Committee of the university.
- Combine with related units to modify organizing structure, adjust working processes to fit with university strategic plans.
- Publicize strategic development plan of the university to stakeholders to build up and promote image and brandname of the university effectively.
- Evaluate, summarize and report strategic plan implementation activities of all units.
3. Strategic adjustment:
- Take the key role in organizing and arranging order of implementation of strategic plans to Faculties and offices.
- Manage strategic data to consult the Presidential board to issue strategic decisions and strategic actions.
- Periodically adjust the strategic plans of the university.
4. Strategic organization management and supervision:
- Identify suitable strategic organization.
- Develop a procedure for designing and implementing strategic plans.
- Make plans and construct strategy.
- Assign and supervise strategy to every unit.
- Combine units in supervising and implementing featured strategic plans to assure sustainable development and integration.
- Periodically collect and analyze data reported from units; process and provide the information to the Presidential board to make timely decisions.
- Manage innovative strategy.
5. Do other duties as requested by the President.